Saturday 1 December 2012

C7: Opinion

Chapter 7: The last night

Personal opinion:

Although this one was the largest chapter until now, it's one of the most interesting ones. Maybe it's the most interesting one until now. Finally Poole decided to visit Mr Utterson to ask for help. I really like Poole, maybe bacause I've always had a soft spot for servants. They've always been attractive to me although they don't usually have an outstanding presence in the stories, but maybe it's because of that, because they're always loyal, quiet, respectful, polite and they always keep secrets. I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me that the servant is the character that knows all of the secrets of all the characters in a story.

Anyway, let's return to the opinion. Finally Mr Utterson did something by himself!. At first he was reluctant to think that something wrong was going on at Dr Jekyll's home, but with Poole's help he decides to break the door of Dr Jekyll's study and there he finds his body. It's surprising the fact that the doctors gives all his money to Mr Utterson, and I wanna know why. Another thing that I want to know is what's on that letter. I'm going to read the next chapter NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment