Friday 22 February 2013

C6

Chapter 6: A brother's promise

1. Do you think Ram should have helped Gudiya?

No, he shouldn't have helped her, because it was not his destiny, and destiny played a great role in his life.

2. Will the police find him and arrest him for the murder?

No they won't, because there would be no story if that happened. Ram deserves to save his life and run away.

3. Will Ram ever see his brother and Gudiya again?

He'll probably see them again, because he didn't kill the man because he wanted to, he did it in order to help his friend, so I hope there will be a reencounter.

4. Would you interfere if you knew your neighbour is beating his wife and daughter?

I would tell my parents about the situation, and I'm sure that they'd do the right thing, which is to call the police. What I would never do is to knock at my neighbour's door and say something like: "Hey, I think you are beating your daughter and your wife. Could you please stop doing that?". He would kill me immediately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment